Bicycle Treasure Hunt – Ride & Seek
Lions West presents a unique family-friendly bicycle treasure hunt event – Ride & Seek. This fantastic program is first of its kind in Mysuru and aims to encourage participants to crack clues to reach the treasure that is set in the hidden places. Participants will surely enjoy this treasure hunt and will cherish memorable experiences for a long time.
Ride & Seek is a team event. Participants need to crack hidden clues to reach the treasure by cycling in and around Mysuru City.
When: Sunday 12th November 2017
Where: Lions West Sevaniketan School, Gokulam, Mysore.
Reporting Time: 7.30 AM. First team will be flagged off at 8.30 AM.
To win – 3 Prizes & a Special Ladies Team prize.
|Bicycle Treasure Hunt (2 participants) @ INR 500|
|Bicycle Treasure Hunt (3 participants) @ INR 750|
|Bicycle Treasure Hunt (4 participants) @ INR 1000|
Things to bring:
Bring your Own Bicycle or hire Trin Trin.
Back pack – Hydration bottle, Pen, Scribbling pad.
Avoid use of mobile phones when cycling.
Points to note :
- Starting Point - Lions West Sevaniketan School, Gokulam, Mysore
- Approximate distance to be covered - 20 KM.
- Approximate duration from start to finish - 2.5 hrs
- Minimum 2 & maximum 4 participants per team
- Age limit - 14 years and above
- Proper Cycling Gear, Helmets compulsory
- Registration includes Breakfast, T-Shirt and Participation Certificate
Thank you for the support. After payment, please collect your donor pass at:
Mysore West Lions Sevaniketan School
P-3, 6th Cross, Gokulam II Stage,
Mysore - 570 002.
Ph: 0821-2511254, 0821-4288268
Time: 9 am – 6 pm on weekdays | 9.30 am – 1 pm on Saturday
Please carry a photo ID and copy of the email confirmation to pick up the donor pass.