Lions West Wellness & Health
Lions Club of Mysore West is embarking on the annual fundraising event "LIONS WEST WELLNESS AND HEALTH (Mind Body and Soul)” on 11th and 12th of November, 2017.
This is being organized to raise funds for the permanent flagship project 'THE KIDNEY ENDOWMENT FUND' The Kidney Endowment Fund was started in 2008, with the aim to help poor and needy renal failure patients with subsidized dialysis.
Till date, we have helped more than 100 patients and enabled more than 10,000 dialysis sessions. However, the demand is so much that we find a very profound need to reach out to more and more. Our mission is to dramatically increase the number of patients we can reach out to every year.
Lions West requests you to associate with us and support.
The event will include:
- Suryanamaskara Marathon and Yoga Nidra workshops
- 5 KM Wellness Awareness Walk / Run
- Bicycle Treasure Hunt – Ride & Seek
- A Musical Nite – E Shaam Mastaani
- Health and Wellness Mela to explore various life enriching services and products
- Free Health Camp, Bargain Hunt sales, Inter-school Quiz, Drawing/Painting Contest etc.
HOW TO ASSOCIATE WITH US FOR THIS EVENT
- Donate and get donor passes for events of your choice.
- Become a sponsor and reap the benefits of positive exposure of your brand.
- Showcase your services and products by buying a stall in the Wellness Market.